Gulf Shores: Gulf Shores : Boardwalk Beach Resort

7:32 PM

Gulf Shores : Boardwalk Beach Resort

Florida’s Gulf coast. An extraordinary combination of emerald green waters, pearl white sand, and enjoyable year-round weather. Visitors come here for the magnificent beaches, championship golf, excellent fishing, diving and fine dining. Now, you can add world class resort accommodations to the list.

Start at one end of the property with our all new welcome center. Next, is the newest edition to the resort, a 22 story gulf front condominium (pictured left) that overlooks the Gulf of Mexico and sparkles like a diamond on Panama City Beach’s emerald coast. Then, travel down our unique boardwalk and view the largest private beach on the coast. Over 11 football fields, in fact. And ending your scenic journey is the Convention Center. The largest in the area, too. Along with our choice of accommodations and amenities, all of this comes together to offer a complete resort experience.

Don't need a full size kitchen or condo? The Boardwalk Beach Resort also offers choices in Hotels - always a wise choice and a great value for accommodations in Panama City Beach, Florida. There two buildings to choose from both offering views of the Gulf of Mexico.

The Gulf Coast's most distinguished host is right here at the Boardwalk Beach Resort. From the internationally known Ironman Triathlon to local club meetings, you'll find all the flexible space, both indoor and outdoor, you'll need to make any event nothing short of a success.

Royal American Hospitality, Inc.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown says:

My family and I stayed at the Board Walk Beach and Resort, which is managed through Royal American Hospitality. The front desk staff is very rude and lacks customer service. You pay for your room upfront and they ask to hold $300 on your credit card for any damages that could occur and you will get refunded 7-10 business days after you check-out or you can pay $45 non-refundable damage waiver fee. They treat everyone like they are a college student on spring break!
Needless to say our room was not in working order. When I went to the front desk the manager informed me that they do not own the rooms and it is not his problem that the room is not in working order. After going a few rounds with the manager I brought my husband down to speak to him. All of sudden the manager could help us and get us into a new room and actually started showing some signs of customer service.
Now 2 days after we arrive home we get a charge for $11.45. When my husband called they informed us that was a parking pass fee. When I called to speak to the manager he put me on hold. When he came back he told me that it was a registration fee and I was luck that they waived the cleaning fee from the room I moved out of. Yes, the room that was not in working order…..I was lucky I didn’t have to pay for it to be cleaned. Nowhere on my invoice shows a parking pass or a registration fee, needless to say I disputing my charges with my credit card company. Funny you have to pay everything up front but they charge you later for the registration/parking fee. Save yourself the headache stay somewhere that will take care of you and make you feel like you are on a vacation.

Post a Comment

<< Home